Sunday, December 2, 2012

great way to make a bit of pin money

Ebates.com ----
http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=xIEEKlMlp3GEL28L9dFf5Q%3D%3D
normally I wouldn't "spam" anyone with something like this, but I have received 1 check and have a second check coming in February for things I was going to buy anyway.  I buy my vitamins from Puritan's Pride and I get a discount and rebate going through this site.  We just made a large purchase through overstock.com and I have almost 60.00 in my account with a mail date of February based on this one sale alone.  I have not had a single problem with them other than a lot of emails which can just simply be deleted.  I would recommend them to anyone :)  (and they have a promo running where if you use my link, it adds a bit to my Feb check ;) what do you have to lose??)

No comments:

Post a Comment